Gmail is one of the most efficient webmail services of present times offered by search engine giant Google. It has bestowed many incredible features for its users like Filters, Keyboard Shortcuts, Hidden Symbols for Filtering, Priority Inbox, Mute Conversations, Video Chat, 25MB attachment limit and much more. If you want to know more about these features; then get in touch with the expert team just by dialing Gmail Customer Support Number.
Let me take out the cat from the bag, you Gmail also lets its users send images as attachments. Isn’t it great? However, the steps to attach the image to an email varies from device to device. Today I have specifically crafted this blog cum tutorial for iOS device users.
Many users know how to send email, but have no idea about sending photos and other attachment. But, don’t worry; I am here with the solutions.
If you are using the Gmail iOS app; then here is a right tutorial for you to send images as attachment rather inline images. Make sure you have created a Gmail account and have installed the Gmail App on your IOS device.
Let’s start with the process.
- Once you have successfully created the account, launch Gmail app from your Home screen of your device
- Tap “Compose” button to initiate a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to Highlight the editing menu on the iPhone.
- Then, Tap the arrow button for more options.
- Tap on Add Attachment.
- Tap on the folder that contains the file you want to attach.
- Then, Tap on the Photo you want to attach. You can attach multiple photos in a single email
- Further Add a recipient, a message, subject, and you’re ready to send mail.
Hope this blog was good enough to guide you to attach images to your email. Moreover, the steps aren’t working for you; then there must be any technical problem and you must consult experts via Gmail Technical Support number anytime, as they are always at your service.